Monday, January 30, 2012

Marked

I read this book marked. It was really interesting actually I hope Ms.galang has the other books so I can continue to read the rest of the series. Its about this girl who gets a cresent moon mark on her fore head and is becoming a vampire and her mom and step father think she is the devil and is like posessed so she runs away to the house of darkness I think it was called and has to go thru the transformation of becoming a vampire. She tries to prevent from liking blood and this boy who she saw getting a BJ ..... O.o......... anyways he follows her sometimes to find out where she is going and to see if she is ever in any kind of trouble and he tried to help her out but the girl that gave him a BJ is jealous and hates the fact that its happening because that is her ex. And the main characters ex it trying to get back with her as well. I wonder whats gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment